How Do You Shoot a Gun in Roblox on Computer

I dont know how to make a gun work I tried all the following. If youre on mobile you must be standing still and wait for the target to turn white.


How To Shoot A Gun Roblox Phantom Forces Youtube

Imagine not being able to shoot on computer cant relate.

. Aim your guns crosshair at the zombies to deal damage to the zombies. If you play on PC make sure your monitor is not touch screen. Maybe suggest that to your friend and hopefully it.

In the mobile or tablet game take out your gun and tappress the person you want to shoot if in third person mode. The first room is where you spawn in the room has a button near the door. In first person mode take.

Kaspar1230 kaspar1230 June 25 2020 528am 4. If youre in 1st person you must aim and hold to shoot. Left-click to use your knife to attack.

The room has a button and a shooting range with a NPC walking in random places. If bullet hit something and is human do. All you have to do is press the button and you will go into the next room Room 2 second room.

To shoot a paintball gun in Roblox simply point to where you want to shoot at and click the left button of your mouse or trackpad. But then I switched to roblox web player I could finally shoot. When a round is about to start a user can vote for a map.

Zombie Rush formerly known as Zombie Tsunami is a zombie war Roblox game that was developed by Beacon Studio. Now you can attack zombies by left-clicking and holding your mouse. When the round starts the users spawn as a group and it will.

First you need to start making your model of your gun. Its not possible to attack other players. Thx tho to all who respond.

I just cant shoot with the mouse for some reason. Left click for shot right click for zoom in. Jk this is a joke please dont ban me.

You have to get close up to a zombie to deal damage. Its weird what happened. Ok you all gave me great advice and i know i have to click left on the mouse but you see that does not do anything thats why i am asking this question.

Is your friend using roblox from the Microsoft game store. Make sure its large and big not as the size of your avatar but about as big as a Robloxian House. In the game the user spawn in the games lobby where they can spectate other users that are in a round or buy items from the shop.

She had the same problem as me as I have a laptop that has a touch-screen and every time I wanted to shoot I always had to use my touch-screen. If youre in 3rd person its just waiting for the target to turn white then clicking the target. Trying it my self.

Every pew pew raycast from the player lookVector which is a unit vector of the direction of the CFrame whatever distance you want your bullet to go. On a computer just left click the mouse and the bullet will shoot at the place you aimed. Player clicks left click gun go pew pew player lifts left click gun stops go pew pew.

If it is touch screen you must click your target. How to shoot in Roblox Scp site 61Press E and shooot. The Handle is the part that when a player touches it the player is able to use the gun.

Name one part as Handle and one part as Barrel. The tutorials I watched didnt work or had ALOT of bugs I dont want to use a free model since I wanna be orignal I wanted to make a pistol that has ammo shoot speed reload speed and aimming is there anyone that can help me out with this I am a decent. The gun wont work until you press the button then shoot the NPC and move on into the next room Room 3.

Equip your melee weapon.


Roblox Gun Tutorial How To Make A Gun Youtube


Make A Gun In Roblox In 10 Minutes Youtube


How To Shoot A Gun In Roblox Arsenal Youtube

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code